Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 4, 2010

TYPES OF MASTRUBATION

Masturbation

Great masturbation technique
I'm sure most people have heard of this technique, it's probably posted in the suggestions somewhere. Get some lubrication on your middle finger, please your finger up your ass, as far as it can go. After you have done that, start masturbating as hard as possible. You will probably notice that you cum earlier, and higher. Enjoy! Also, great site. I can help you out with any bandwidth/space issues.
vacuum
This is a new twist to house cleaning. Use a wrapping paper tube (will have to find one that fits, usually Christmas wrapping paper is bigger) and slide it over your penis, connecting the other end of the tube to your vacuum hose. Turn on the vacuum and use the usual jack off technique and the suction from the vacuum will give you a pumping feeling as though sucking your penis.

How I discovered masturbation
My first masturbation experience was when I was about 10. I would move my penis around in circles through my pajamas. When I had my first orgasm I ran to the bathroom thinking I was going to pee, but it was dry. The sensation was incredible. It is more difficult with an adult sized penis, but still good. Doing it too much causes painful abrasion, which I experienced on many occasions as a child. I even used to do it in school, sitting at my desk, with my penis out, rubbing it against my sweater, which was pulled down low.

Between thighs
This is how I did it when I was very young: I would either sit or lie on my back, with my legs together, pushing my penis down between my legs so it rubbed against my thighs till I came. When I started masturbating, I was young and my orgasms were dry. You can either do this with balls resting above your thighs, or tucked down below them. Better above, as this causes the penis to bounce back up by itself better.

Banana
Place a banana skin on your penis and grab your penis just like if you were masturbating like the regular fist grip. This is going to be a-ma-zing. It becomes hot and very sliding. Enjoy!

Banana Peel
I saw a post about using a banana peel lately, and I just wanted to add my opinion on this. This is a really intense method. I had always thought about doing it, but I never tried since I was always worried about cleaning up afterwards. But I finally did it, and I suggest that everyone interested try it. It's suprisingly clean, and it feels excelent. A suggestion however. It works well to use tape to keep the peel from breaking. When I first started I had some difficulty keeping the peel together, but I taped it up and it worked great. Or if you have a plastic bag and a rubber band you could just use the inside of the banana.

Anal stimulation
Stick you fingers in your anus while you masturbate as fast as you can. This one will have to be done while you are standing or on your knees and with plenty of lubricant. If you start to have gay thoughts, then you'll know you are gay and you need to come out of the closet.


try and enjoy..................

No comments:

Post a Comment